Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

Group Leader Advice Needed

Okay guys. As some of you may know, one of my characters is a frequent visitor to Cyrodil. Usually to be found in some scouting capacity, unless a decent group is up. At some point I'd like to start leading my own, but... I need a little advice. E...
Member avatar small Micula 3y
Micula2673Small QueenPammie 2y
General Discussion

Hi all

Hey Pammy... everyone. I've finally come to visit :)Just as a quick note (if my characters have done anything weird on the site)Thanks to my computer hiccuping late yesterday.. ESO relaunched.... from scratch. When I signed on, I had no characters...
Member avatar small Micula 3y
Micula2579Small QueenPammie 3y
General Discussion

<<< RANKS >>> Updating and amending structure

Current Ranks and affiliated members in BOLD , ITALICS if proposed new or amended current title.STORM QUEEN &gt;&gt;&gt; Pam / GMSTORM LORD &gt;&gt;&gt; Hayden / GMRoyal Enforcer &gt;&gt;&gt; OfficersHellfire Commander Group coordinators and lead...
Small QueenPammie 3y
QueenPammie0486Small QueenPammie 3y
General Discussion

PUGS (ninnies claiming to be Pact members/all the rest) vs STORM

So I thought this was appropriatePammie can solo any dungeon anywhere anytime, when PUGNinny plays the enemies feel bad for him and start hitting themselves.Pammie coordinates her armor class and weapons, PUGNinny is still trying to dual-wield sta...
Small QueenPammie 3y
QueenPammie3565Member avatar small red_fang 3y
General Discussion

EVENT --- HAve you all done this?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32564Tasty treats, for free!
Small QueenPammie 3y
QueenPammie0287Small QueenPammie 3y
General Discussion

Reduced Online time

So as the title already says, i wont be online for too long evryday from now on (about 2h-3h per day), cause real life issues, i hope it will change asap, but its not looking too good ;/But i will still try to get on as much as possible and lead u...
Small Leav 3y
Leav5803Member avatar small red_fang 3y
General Discussion

Game

Hello guys! I just want to apologize for my poor attendance in helping you guys kick ass, but I've been planning a new project that I've wanted to do since I first got into gaming. Making a game.I'm planning on making an RPG game and would like y...
Member avatar small ItsTricky 3y
ItsTricky2490Small Leav 3y
General Discussion

In game Behaviour - Gaaa!

Last night upon the wee hours, a wild Pammie got loose and decided to go a searching it did.Not long after releasing itself from the captivity of an unappreciative non-comformist mostly solo and full of its own ideas group "WHY you going there we ...
Small QueenPammie 3y
QueenPammie0304Small QueenPammie 3y
General Discussion

Alliance war update with thieves guild.

FIXES &amp; IMPROVEMENTS, BASE GAME PATCHAlliance WarGenera:-lGuards at Scroll Temple Gates have been redeployed and placed on the ground. Honor guards, archers and footmen have also joined the Mages and Menders at those locations.Wall repair kit...
Small Hayden 3y
Hayden6989Small Hayden 3y
General Discussion

Greetings and all about us...

Hey guys, check out my GOLBIN for a bit about me, and please tell us about you here!
Small QueenPammie 3y
QueenPammie0314Small QueenPammie 3y
Page 1