Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Murder School 101

XP in Non-Veteran Campaign

Ok guys, we all love Blackwater Blade, how do we stay in there as long as possible without leveling out?Avoid XP like the plague, thats how ;)The biggest problem I've found is the "Dailies" essentially the quests to take a scroll/keep/resource or ...
Small QueenPammie 3y
QueenPammie0477Small QueenPammie 3y
Murder School 101

How not to die, repeatedly

This document, as most in this section are, is evolving as i become inspired and/or have time, so im putting down main points and will come back and add every now an then.There are two and really only 2 ways to fight PvP in Cyrodiil. Become one wi...
Small QueenPammie 3y
QueenPammie0415Small QueenPammie 3y
Murder School 101

How to siege a Keep - Group Leader Tactics

Alright, many many many different LIVE circumstances call for realtime amendments, no plan is foolproof, but here is my layout with my current experience for a fast and speedy assault.(1) Form a group - Preferably guys who can follow orders in the...
Small QueenPammie 3y
QueenPammie3794Small QueenPammie 3y
Murder School 101

_*IMPORTANT*_ things they dont teach you in MurderSchool.

*Work In Progress* <things not immediately obvious to first time, or even long term players><<Terms Used>>Toon = Player CharacterAoE = Area of AffectTrebs = TrebuchetteBall = BallistaeCat = CatapultSP = Skill PointsCP = Champion ...
Small QueenPammie 3y
QueenPammie0619Small QueenPammie 3y
Murder School 101

How to Win a Campaign

I'm now on my bazilionth? campaign, we normally win with a good gap and I have had best placement at 5th on the leaderboard.Campaign points tick over every hour, all points giving objectives are totaled on that hour and added to score. All objecti...
Small QueenPammie 3y
QueenPammie0375Small QueenPammie 3y
Page 1